Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In-N-Out x Woodranch BBQ x Happy Mother's Day!

I came back on Sunday from New York a little early to be sure that I'd be home for Mother's Day. I arrived at LAX at 1pm and my brother picked me up. I had quite an appetite so we went to In-N-Out. If I were to move to New York, I'd definitely miss this. Pictures courtesy of Brian.

My combo: 3x2 with fried mustard, lettuce, tomato, whole grilled onion, fries, and Pepsi Throwback.


Brian's combo: 2x1 with fried mustard, lettuce, tomato, whole grilled onion, fries, and Mountain Dew Throwback.


For Mother's Day dinner, we went to Woodranch BBQ, which in my opinion is the best BBQ chain restaurant. I think I almost had a heart attack. My brother got a tritip sandwich and peach lemonade.


I went with the prime rib with loaded mashed potatoes. When they say "heavy marble" on the menu, they definitely mean it. This was super delicious.


When we got home, I gave my mom her brand new bag. SHE LOVE'S IT! (Yes, she knows it's a fake.) Happy Mother's Day Mom!! :D

No comments: