Monday, June 21, 2010

In Memoriam (via KaYoTiK)

Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday by xjomox

Some of my youngest memories are of Tita Rose (Rose Ramos) and her kids (Chuck, Nanette, and Michelle) babysitting me as a toddler. Once our family moved from Fullerton to Anaheim Hills, I didn't get to see them as much. But I was fortunate enough to see her a few months ago at a family party in Eagle Rock. I think all of our moms looked up to you; you were like everyone's Ate (big sister) or Ninang (godmother).

It's unfortunate that it takes someone's passing to bring family together. All we can do is remember the good times we had together and everything that you've contributed to our lives.

Pictures via KaYoTiK.











We'll miss you Tita Rose. Rest In Peace. Please continue to watch over us.

No comments: