Saturday, June 12, 2010

What One's Eating: June 03 Daikokuya, Little Tokyo

9 days behind on the blog?! Yikes. Well in the past week, I've managed to not only lose my camera, but also contract a computer virus which is causing much frustration when I'm trying to use my computer. I've got some catching up and cleaning up to do.

Jenn (NSB.org) and her rice rocket friends (hah) came down to celebrate her birthday at Disneyland and to also hit up the racetrack in Buttonwillow. I met them up on Thursday (last week) in Little Tokyo at Daikokuya which is famous for their ramen. The weather was a little too warm for me for ramen, so I ordered a 3-combo bento box.




Salad and miso.


Ramen! One with green onions and sprouts, one without. Blue wins. Jenn's looks like poo.


Bento "box" (plate): Assorted tempura (thumbs up), chicken katsu (thumbs up), and spicy tuna roll (thumbs down).


A riskay birthday card.


Happy Birthday Jenn! Thanks for visiting. :)

No comments: