Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Dim Sum in Anaheim?

I'm a big fan of dim sum. But when Stephen offered to make up for last night with lunch at a spot in Anaheim Hills, I was quite skepitcal.
Photobucket

My town is known for its fast food and chain restaurants. King Lobster Palace is trying to break new ground.
Photobucket

Jason Lu's a regular at this spot. Good to see you're not emo anymore dude.
Photobucket

After 30 minutes of waiting (longest wait ever!) we finally got some decent service. I suggest that if you go to this spot, don't sit farthest away from the kitchen.
Photobucket

Some of my favorite dishes. (Please excuse my poor spelling.) Cheung fun with shrimp.
Photobucket

Cha siu bao. (Like siao pao!)
Photobucket

Dan tat! (Egg tart!)
Photobucket

I also recommend going to any dim sum place with more people so you can try more dishes. We couldn't finish our order. Courtesy of Mick Foley.
Photobucket

Thanks for lunch Stephen. And since you were asking for gas money from last night (jackass), here you go!
Photobucket

No comments: