Sunday, October 05, 2008

Oct 04 Part 1: On My Block

This was probably one of the longest Saturdays I've ever had, so I'm gonna break it down into two parts: Orange County and L.A. I'd also like to thank my "cousin" Mark for some of the pictures for this post.

I started the day off with grabbing an early lunch at the local Guppies Tea House with Diana. We were able to catch up since she's been away at PT school. Oh and thanks for also NOT getting lunch and watching me eat the whole time. BOBA DOES NOT COUNT AS LUNCH!
Photobucket

Popcorn chicken (medium spicy) meal with sweet and sour sauce and ranch on the side. And there's something different about this plate than previous ones.
Photobucket

Pickled cucumbers have returned!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Afterwards I headed to Irvine for Mark's block party. He and his neighbors closed off their shared driveway for the occasion. I got there early to exchange some pictures from our last meeting and also some music.
Photobucket

Some marinating chicken.
Photobucket

Mark used to DJ a lot back in the day for the family parties.
Photobucket

We started the party a little early with jello shots with jungle juice chaser. The chaser was actually stronger than the jello.
Photobucket

Props on the jello shots with lychee!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mark's dog, Peanut. Daschund and chihuahua mix.
Photobucket

And the neighbors dog, Donkey. Daschund and mini doberman.
Photobucket

Getting the grill going.
Photobucket

We got some games of pong going as well.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My teammate and I lost by 9 cups because of an explosion (2 balls, same cup... what?). I was done after the first game!
Photobucket

Hi Audrey!
Photobucket

The neighbors had quite a feast.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Donkey likes to party.
Photobucket

The crowd started to pour in late. So we got 2 tables going for pong. Who says you're too old for America's past time?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jenga!
Photobucket

Ah the power of a DSLR. Someone PLEASE get me one for Christmas/Birthday??
Photobucket

Cheers!
Photobucket

Thanks again for the invite Mark. I wish I could stay longer. I left early to drop by Denson's house for a family gathering for his birthday. Apparently his birthday at the Highlands was a bust as he got kicked out for miscommunication. I snuck upstairs and stole a picture of a picture.
Photobucket

Skittles!
Photobucket

Happy birthday Don-Don.
Photobucket

Afterwards, I headed to Stephen's house. He just finished his LSATs and wanted to "make it happen" in L.A. Here he is watching his super gay/lame swing video. I told you I would make it good.
Photobucket

HellOOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE!
Photobucket

Cesar and Jasmine came by as well and we left for L.A. soon after.
Photobucket

Part 2 will be posted soon!

No comments: