Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Bum is on Your Swag

100TH POST HOLLER!!!

Wednesday night I headed to Hollywood for the grand re-opening of the Palladium on Sunset with my co-worker Yvonne. I know I saw Jay-Z earlier this year but still, Hovi's home!
Photobucket

L.A. is hyped.
Photobucket

The refreshed look. Looks just as good as it did back then.
Photobucket

The stars were definitely out that night. Tyrese, Big Boi, Jordan Farmar, Andrew Bynum (they count damn it!), Tony Kanal (NO DOUBT!), and some other TV stars. Sorry this is the best picture I could get of the VIP section.
Photobucket

He was scheduled for an 8:00 show. He was on stage at 9:45. Meh...

Say hello!
Photobucket

The Roc Boys in the building tonight.
Photobucket

Memph Bleek got on stage and did Is That Your Chick with Jay. Rockin' Crooks & Castles all day.
Photobucket

Guest DJ for the night: DJ AM. Welcome back.
Photobucket

I wonder who he's voting for... "You betcha!" *wink*
Photobucket

Another guest for the night: T.I. performed Swagger Like Us.
Photobucket

We got pretty close to the front stage. About 15 feet away from Hov.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Can we get an encore?
Photobucket

Thank you Jay. Next time get on stage on time and you can perform even more songs.
Photobucket

Afterwards Yvonne and I hit up Mood a few blocks away for a Blackberry afterparty. This girl is connected to Hollywood by the hip. Thanks yo!
Photobucket

Spinning that night was my boy Mr. Markie. Nobody beats the Biz. Not sure why he's mean muggin.
Photobucket

"Yo WUSSUP TOM GREEN!"
"Hey how's it going man!"
"I loved your show dude!"
"Thanks! I like your swagger!"
Sweet.
Photobucket

Good times. I took SEVERAL videos and hopefully I'll get them up soon. Here's to 100 more!

No comments: