Friday, August 08, 2008

Above the Rim Past Midnight

So what was supposed to be a standard YogurtLand trip (turned into a vendetta-esque basketball game between Cesar/Jason and Bruce/Stephen. I guess the last count was the first team beat the second team 3 games to 1. How the hell did I get dragged into this? Well while egging Stephen on to play tonight, he threw in the stipulation that he'll play if I blogged..... So yes I stuck around and took pictures of the other guys playing basketball. GAY!

And rather than make a story of these pictures, I'm just gonna post some action shots and maybe have some captions. SORRY!

Stephen & Bruce on the left. Cesar & Jason on the right.
Photobucket

Stretches.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Stephen breaking ankles.
Photobucket

NOT IN THE HOUSE OF ARANGURI!
Photobucket

Fadeaway jumper.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cesar looking like The Answer in this shot.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Stephen.
Photobucket

To Bruce.
Photobucket

That's game. 15-12. Bruce/Stephen win.
Photobucket


They're probably still playing right now as I finish this up. As much as I love blogging, this was kinda dumb. And I just realized that this isn't really part of my life (pictures & captions). Maybe I should just change this to "My Friends' Lives: I'm Bored and Tired"....


Yup.

No comments: