Sunday, August 24, 2008

Body Massage

A memorable post from Bumsville. Since that blog is pretty much done, I'm stashing this one on my own blog with the original date. If you've come across this one (and I'm not sure if my "followers" get this in their blog feed), well now you know who anonymous is.
had left my laptop on while I was away for a bit...when I returned I found Microsoft Office open. The following is what the screen read:


When I close my eyes, I feel like I’m floating and spinning in clockwise circles. It feels like a massage all over my body.

I know why I fell asleep the first two times. It was because I was tired, drunk, and it was the end of the day. So.... the massage put me to sleep.

And now I know why I can’t stop smiling. It’s because since it’s a massage all over my body, it feels good, which triggers a chemical in your body to make you want to smile.



-Anonymous-(Author will remain anonymous for many purposes)

...this house...<3

xoxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know why I fell asleep the first two times. It was because I was tired, drunk, and it was the end of the day. So.... the massage put me to sleep.


Yoga