Friday, August 29, 2008

Aug 28: Atipul's Birthday at J Lounge

Damn. The last two days were supposed to be relaxing. But I guess with the end of summer around the corner, there's no time for rest. Wednesday night was a rare outting with my co-workers. Last night was an even rarer outting with my old homies from college. It was Atipul's (better known as James) 24th birthday party and his pharm school frat was having a big gathering at the J Lounge in LA. I haven't seen this kid in like 2 years. This was definitely like a reunion.

Here we are: myself, Bobby, Phil, (random), James, Jimmy, and David. ERC 2006 b*tches!
Photobucket

We took it easy for the first hour or so outside on the patio. The facilities were very nice.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Even nicer was the female:male ratio, which was probably around 1. That's a plus in my book. A lot of cute ones (who were also smart as hell), but only a handful were good dancers. Figures.
Photobucket

James getting down. (Sorry, it's mostly a picture of the girl. Actually I'm not sorry.)
Photobucket

David and his two friends from high school.
Photobucket

And damn, I didn't know he got down like that.
Photobucket

There are definitely a lack of pictures simply because, I had a lot to drink. Towards the end of the night, the ratio went south. Boo.
Photobucket

This was our cue to leave. Jimmy couldn't hide from the paparazzi.
Photobucket

David didn't give a damn.
Photobucket

Afterwards, David, Jimmy and I headed for a local tofu house on Western to get some food.
Photobucket

I felt bad for these dudes since they both had to get up early for work the next day.
Photobucket

Jimmy even fell asleep while eating.
Photobucket

Then we headed back home after Jimmy had his customary smoke.
Photobucket

Goodnight Jimmy.
Photobucket

Happy Birthday "James" Atipul Srithongrung. We'll be sure to hang out more often in LA. CAMP SNOOPY [cSy] 2002-2003 4 LIFE! Snoopy, Schroeder, Linus, and Charlie Brown.
Photobucket

Goddamn I'm a sweaty mother f*cker...



Vegas. Here I come.

No comments: