Saturday, August 23, 2008

Aug 22: Banana Bay-You Better Love Me More Than Little Vic!

Hahahaha. I told you that would be the blog title Vic. Many thanks to Jessica for that title.

So a few nights ago I said Korean BBQ would be the last time I'd see James in a while. Well, I'm a liar. Last night, Vic, James, Cesar and I headed to Rowland Heights for some Thai cuisine at Banana Bay.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I must thank James for figuring out how to get the panoramic shot on my camera. I just never took the time to use it. Now everything is widescreen! So please excuse the pictures as they look even smaller now.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Fried flavored rice crisp thingys.
Photobucket

Pad See Ew.
Photobucket

Crying Tiger!
Photobucket

Anna joined us after work.
Photobucket

Pooh's about to get zapped.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

James is gonna miss Vic the most.
Photobucket

"Hey guys I'll take care of the bill." -Vic
We at first teased him because the bill wasn't so huge. But when your current account balance reads "$33.00", that's being very generous. THANKS VIC!
Photobucket

On the way out they have a lot of desserts for sale, including hopia!! I was tempted to buy some, but the thought was quickly deferred after seeing a trail of ants near the display.
Photobucket

Afterwards we headed to Life Plaza to grab some boba here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love Potion #6 is great! You just can't tell from the face I'm making.
Photobucket

This needs to get photoshopped.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This guy one-ups Vic's outfit for the night. Dress shirt with ripped off sleeves = too much Chinese popstar influence.
Photobucket

Photobucket

More loitering.
Photobucket

1,000 Years of Pain Jiutsu!
Photobucket

Boba spitting olympics. Anna's form: 10!
Photobucket

Mad dogs.
Photobucket

Then back to the Banana Bay parking lot for more loitering.
Photobucket

Photobucket

James just discovered this hand-clapping balance game recently. You were deprived as a kid son.
Photobucket

KISS HIM! (Yes homo.)
Photobucket

Assuming the Korean Smoking position.
Photobucket

People like my shoes.
Photobucket

Dance party.
Photobucket

Whoa what move is that!? Cesar tries to go in for a kill.
Photobucket

See ya later James. Safe trip and have fun. ICHIBAN!!
Photobucket
Missing from picture: John Wu, Cindy Kim :(

No comments: