Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Annabelle (6 days later)

Since I didn't have my camera last weekend, I've been waiting for TK to get back from his trip to Seattle with HIN and Kaba Modern, sightseeing, and the shooting range so he could finally post some pictures of last Friday. (Seriously man, good sh*t on your blog right now.) I'm straight jackin' em from his and Victory Nightlife's Flickr accounts.

So my mission that day was to try and defer Annabelle away from the house for as long as I could so that they could turn the house into a jungle. I sorta failed because we ran outta stuff to do, and she just wanted to go to sleep. I stayed at the shop all day, but the rest of Bumsville definitely had something up their sleeves. Happy Birthday Annabelle!
Photobucket

The Palace meets The Jungle.
Photobucket

Terry putting some finishing touches on the beautiful artwork.
Photobucket

Tristan's in the mix.
Photobucket

Piece done by Toe-Knee himself.
Photobucket

Time to get the party started. Andrew dropped by.
Photobucket

My brother from another mother, and sister from another mister.
Photobucket

I need to jack a few of these glasses next time. Peep the frosty beverages in the back.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No more throwing ice guys.
Photobucket

That dude Tristan. I better see you in Vegas homie.
Photobucket

Terry peaced out pretty early to our surprise. And also to our surprise, she brought back some guests and some sweets.
Photobucket

Birthday cupcakes!
Photobucket

Now some pictures from the photobooth at Onyx.
Photobucket

Bumsville's in the house fo sho.
Photobucket

Soljah Boy Redmond. YOUUUUUUU!
Photobucket

Lol.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Fel and Guil. Where's SJ? (HAHAHAHA! Jokes.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had to post this one. Check out Guil getting his boyband model on. Did someone turn on a fan or something?!?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then back to Bumsville to chilllll. Althea and TK.
Photobucket

Supreme Mark.
Photobucket

Damn what the f**k?! Sh*ts gettin' emotional here.
Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed your special day Annabelle. Till next time.

Goodnight Robin. (Seriously if TK is Batman, Tristan's gotta be the Boy Wonder. Real talk.)
Photobucket


Next up... VEGAS BABY! I'LL SEE YOU THERE!
Photobucket

No comments: