Thursday, August 28, 2008

Aug 27: Hamlet 2 Sucks

The weekend has officially begun for me. Yesterday was pretty relaxing. After a great rock climbing session with Cesarito, I met up with my co-workers to watch Hamlet 2. It's a pretty big deal when we all get to hang out since we were all so close during our training period. Since we've broken up into our regular teams, we hardly get to get together (the last time was Peter's BBQ). The group!
Photobucket

Yvonne was trigger happy with the camera. She had to take pictures of everyone. Brian, Lizel, and Blake in back. Me and Peter in front.
Photobucket

Ian.
Photobucket

Paolo.
Photobucket

Rosalba, Nicole, and Will.
Photobucket

Everyone.
Photobucket

So the movie itself had its funny moments, but nothing that really sustained my interest. Someone suggested we just leave. Now I'm not one that normally walks out on a movie, but that's usually because a movie doesn't blow this bad. So half of the group leaves early. At least I got my money back! We headed across the street to Yardhouse (yes again!) to grab some eats and drinks. We chop it up for a bit and Blake just drops a bomb on us. HE'S ENGAGED!! So of course we had to toast!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Yvonne gives her sugar daddy a kiss for taking the tab. Thanks Paolo! Nice dub sign.
Photobucket

Will and Nicole.
Photobucket

Brian and Lizel.
Photobucket

Yvonne and Blake.
Photobucket

Ian and Yvonne. These two contrast so much sometimes.
Photobucket

And sometimes not so much.
Photobucket

Crotch shots are the future I tell ya. What the heck is peeking through?!
Photobucket

My angels!
Photobucket

A little love for Pete.
Photobucket

2 dudes bring the hood to work.
Photobucket

Gotta give my man some love. YOUR LIFE IS OVER NOW! (I'm just kidding bro.)
Photobucket

Good times guys. NF Feb 2007 for life. And congrats to Blake and Casey. I better be invited to the reception at least!
Photobucket

No comments: