Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Blake & Casey's Wedding & Reception

Two weeks after the drunken debauchery in Vegas, I attended Blake & Casey's wedding. A beautiful ceremony for a beautiful couple. I wish you two the best in your future together as a family.

Blake, his father, and brother Brett.


Casey and her father.




Vows.


And it's official!


Mr. & Mrs. Francinni!


The reception was held at Casey's parent's house. A citrus theme throughout the house. Very nice.



Yvonne and Lizel rockin' a Lakers colorway!










My coworkers! Mikey, Yvonne, Blake, and Lizel.


One with the newlyweds.


The reception was catered with Casey's favorite: Mexican food!


Time to boogie!




Bouquet toss.






Whoa hey now...


Some words for the guests.

And sparklers!

And now white people dancing. Awesome.














Thanks again Blake and Casey! Have a great honeymoon in Jamaica!

Weddings are pretty damn fun. I can't wait to embarrass my friends with old stories.

No comments: