Thursday, July 16, 2009

SD Fishing: The Leftovers

The Leftovers: basically a few other pictures from the SD trip from last weekend.

When we got back from Mission Bay, we didn't get much time to rest up. A few of us wanted to catch UFC 100, so we walked down to Hooters downtown to find that you needed an RSVP. Fail. We walked up the block for a quick bite at Ciro's and then watched the last 3 fights from the outside of Nicky Rotten's. Ghetto.



Then Stephen, Bryan and I got dinner at Royal Thai across the street. The interior is nice.





The food was... eh, not so great.


I had a great room at the Courtyard Marriott. Unfortunately because of my sickness, I wasn't able to take advantage of being walking distance of where all the homies were hanging out throughout the weekend. And this room cost BANK. Damn.

Highlight of the weekend: Phil's BBQ! I haven't been here in over 4 years (before they moved to Mission Bay). This place has definitely upgraded from its old spot off Washington.


1/2 baby back, 1/2 chicken with fries and slaw. Sweet iced tea on the side. I love you.


Overall, an okay trip. Sorry Vic it's not your fault. Stupid cold.

I swear I'll make it to the next R&R/Sway event!

No comments: