Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sharp020 + xjomox + NSB.org Dunk High Customs

The homie Jorge aka Sharp020 (NSB.org) sent over a pair of customs he made for me. These have been in the works for a few months now and I couldn't be happier with the product. He basically works from a base sole, prints and cuts out the different panels and sews it all together. The original shoe was a pair of Brutes, but it was only used for the sole and midsole.

Some of the custom details include:
-metallic silver toe
-black pig suede toebox and tongue
-green sunburst printed midpanel
-black patent leather flaps
-double swoosh with black patent leather and 3M green
-3M green back heel
-green contrast stitching
-green quilt liner (extra pillowy!)
-custom tongue tags with my name and Sharp020 logo

*NSB.org lacelocks added by me!

These are NSB.org dunk highs, themed after the colorway of our forum. He refuses to use this colorway for others, so you won't find these anywhere! (Except a similar pair for Sid, and a low pair for B53. I'll still take these though!)

*Click the image for a larger version. Enjoy!










Also check out my brother's blog to see a sweet pair of P-Rod 1 customs and Puma customs (made of GOLD!).

Many thanks Jorge. I need more of your customs!

To check out more Sharp020 customs, check his website. --> http://sharp020.com

No comments: