Sunday, July 26, 2009

Downtown SD Chillin'

I spent most of my Saturday chillin' with Jenn and catching up on our lives. "Life..." (Hahahaha so emo.) We went to Fashion Valley to do a little shopping and get some lunch.

Ohhhh sh*t.


Then we headed downtown to Blends and 5&A Dime. While driving, we were reminiscing about our times at Bumsville and how much we missed the spot. We stopped by just to check if anyone moved in.
(As we're pulling up) Jenn: "Yeah I drove by about 3 weeks ago and I don't think... OH NO!!"
Invaders at Bumsville. I'm pretty sure there were people in the living room at the time. I snapped a quick pic and peeled out.
Note: My Bumsville dedication post will come eventually!


We dropped by Blends to kick it with Mark and Edwin for a few and to also pick up this Jordan 1 pack. Thanks a lot Mark for the hookup! Happy belated birthday as well.


Then we kicked it with Jay, Darcy and Kris most of the afternoon at 5&A Dime. I love chillin' at the shop.


I whooped Jay's ass in Connect 4. Step up your game next time.


New shop logo tee colorways! (aka new free tees for me!)


Being hungry hungry hippos we got lunch AGAIN, this time at J.Wok.


Chicken satay sandwich.


Yellow curry chicken roll aka Asian chimichanga. SO GOOD!


A relaxing afternoon in SD.

No comments: