Monday, July 06, 2009

July 03: House of Blues 4th of July Block Party!

The Block Party was CRACKIN! A lot of the homies came out to party and have a good time. Both the main stage and Legends Lounge were poppin' off. Enjoy.


DJ Julz (Mindzalike). Has anyone seen his hat?


EZ Brandeezy's (Best Buy) first HoB event. The baby finally turned 21. "Honestly, that was the most fun I've had in a while."

Dubsteppin'.


Mikey, Destiny, Gian, Scott (OPP).


The main stage.




Who wants a free shirt?? Everyone.


Just before midnight, TK rallied the crew for the surprise.


Beach balls and glowsticks.




And a 15-minute rave/trance set by DJ EDroc.


Always planning ahead.


Twinkle!




Right at midnight we tossed out the glowsticks and beach balls. Random as sh*t.


Goddamn so many people were on the stage!


Henney pours all around.


FYS.


Trippy.


Great job Edric!


Some Henney for you.




"HEY! I love you man...". Joe you say that every damn time.

Keith (DC Life) aka Kinetek and TK.


Cindy & Jenn.




Some of the Willy's Workshop/Wildboyz crew: Ollie, Alvin, JR. Why am I pointing at my head and heart?






One last shot of the night.


Joe getting his Beyonce on.


Julz and Alvin doing the stanky leg to dubstep.(???)

Nicky Savage.


So hood.


BFFs!


"ONE MORE SONG!" Nope. Get out!

Mindzalike x Wildboyz x Victory Nightlife.


Ended the night at Denny's. Moons over my hammy.


Thanks to Mark and Suzie (5&A Dime) for letting me crash the crib. I'm glad I didn't have to sleep in my car again!

See you again soon SD.

No comments: