Sunday, July 26, 2009

SD Club Hoppin': Sway & 923

After the Twilight Movie Night, I continued my Friday night in San Diego with Julz's on-going birthweek celebration at Sway. Julz loves to spin at his own birthday parties. Wuttup Mark Marcelo!


By the way, has anyone seen Julz's recent Craigslist listing? I think a few "interested parties" were seen at Sway throughout the night. Who was the lucky wiener dude?

How was Sway? Crackin' of course.


Sparkly candles for the birthday boy!


Gaybaby Julz loves champagne.


Comic Con still held is deathgrip influence over San Diego. THIS IS SPARTA! (Coincidentally, I'm pretty sure someone used that quote that night.)


Thanks for the drink Damo! Can I have your apartment now?


The Padilla Bros. Gian will be off to Penn State soon. But not before Vegas!

Judy aka Blooldgang.


Are you making fun of my poses Cha?! Also, please excuse my vulgar facial expression.


Happy birthday homie. I told you I'd make it out!


A block away the Alphanumeric and Univ crew were hanging out at 923 for Study Guide and to see Kat and Allan before they left for NY. It was crackin' here too!! I was on a good buzz too.


Jeff and Matt Angel. "He's Criss Angel's cousin. He can make things disappear."


Damn I'm gonna miss these two. Congratulations Kat for getting into the Pratt Institute!


Wuttup Scott (OPP)! Thanks for updating my Facebook status, bastard.


Annabelle and Cam made a rare appearance too!

Mos def a homie. I'll be sure to hit you up if I'm ever in NY in the near future dude. Good luck out there.


Nick and.... sorry homie I forgot your girl's name. Fail. :(


I drank half of a mini pitcher of beer at the end of the night. Whoops.

WTF??


Nice face. Annabelle is on the brink of crying here.


Nice face again! Miss ya babe. And NO I wasn't hitting on Cam. Ass!


It was still relatively early so a few of us were gonna go back to Sway to end the night. It turns out after Mark Marcelo's short set, the next DJ went straight into electro-techno and scared all the guests out. So some of them ended up chillin' outside 923. The Mighty Kevin. Why are you holding your license out?


Stephanie!


And my favorite old 5&A Dime intern Francine. I swear we'll chill in K-Town someday!

Who's this? ::shrugs::

Big Gee.


Keepin' it OG with some of the original 5&A Dime crew. Me, Gee, and Brandeezy still run things.


Afterwards I crashed over at the Padilla house (thanks Guil and Gian) for the night. Not before we hit up Santanas though. Where was everyone else though?


Oh baby!


Ummmm... this is a panini, not a ham torta! Where's the guacamole and lettuce!? Fail.


Thanks for the love and good times SD.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's shana! that person you dont know up there haha. 143!

Unknown said...

dang we went to santana's that night too, aw if only we bumped into each other again. we danced to DANCING QUEEN inside