Monday, July 20, 2009

What One's Eating: Kim Loan (Vietnamese Food)

On Saturday I got a quick bite to eat with my long-time buddy Mike Soh. He was in town for a dentist appointment. We got some Vietnamese Food at Kim Loan in Fullerton (off the 91 Brookhurst exit).


In the past few years, Michael has a newfound passion for food. (Here is his short-lived blog --> good food.) I still remember back in elementary school when I would sleep over, and his dad would make brunch the next morning and quiz him on classical music. "F*CK YEAH!"


I ordered... I forgot the name. Basically it had BBQ pork, shrimp, carrots, spring rolls, and crushed peanuts over some white noodles. Delicious.


Michael got something similar, but his came with rice instead of noodles.


The final verdict: I love this place. The food was well-cooked and flavorful. We also ordered an extra side of spring rolls. The cost was just about right. I hope to come by here again.

No comments: