Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 10: R&R Failure

On Friday I made my way down to San Diego with Stephen and Bryan for some deep sea fishing the next morning. Kicked it with the homies at Univ (always a pleasure) and then grabbed some grub at Lucha Libre.






I barely touched my pollo asada fries. I was still suffering from some throat infection and this was just overkill. DAMN IT!


Hey Jason here's your evidence against Stephen. Here he is chowing down on a carne asada burrito.


So much for his Pepsi endorsement.

Heading downtown.


Dropped by 5&A Dime. "NO JOMO! I'm not camera ready!" -Josie


Jay, Darce, and Kris...also not camera ready...


THANKS FOR THE SMILE ZACK!


And this is the part where I would have a billion pictures from R&R at Sway with the other homies. But instead I failed and passed out with a huge headache and fever at 10pm. Boo.

1 comment:

Mike D. said...

damn... i want a burrito real bad right now. :P hahaha