Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Social in West Hollywood

I was on a good roll for blogposts. Then Monday came around and I got lazy.

I had literally got back from San Diego on Saturday at 6:30pm. After a long shower, I laid out on my bed for a good 30 minutes to relax.

::phone rings::
Me: Sup baby...
Stephen: Hey you back?
Yeah. What's up?
Would you rather chill tonight? Or do you wanna go out?
Honestly, I'm f*cking exhausted from SD. A long night and a long day. I'd rather chill. What about you?
Oh... I've been studying all day. It'd be nice to go out!
Fine. I'm down...


I have no idea how I kept this up last summer. I'm about ready to retire from the party game.

We headed to Social in West Hollywood to meet up with some of the Burbank crew. In true cheap-o fashion, we pre-partied hard in the car and got there around 11:30.


Stephen, Cesar and I have been holding down Anaheim for a good while. With Stephen leaving for Harvard next week, it's about to end soon... Life changes. Friends don't.
::boos from the crowd::


Some of the homegirls from Burbank, Cerritos, Rowland, etc etc. You guys party hard.


Ces x Maggie.


Ran into our friend Neha from high school!


We were "racing" to finish our drinks. Stephen kinda screwed me over here. Thanks, FAKER.


Ces x Alex. Awwwwz. How about a real pose?


YEAH SON!!! MAD DOGG THAT SH*T!


VIP of course.


Stephen x Alex.


That's pretty much all the pictures. Pretty sh*tty I know. Tired + Drunk = Very Little Pictures.

How will I save this blogpost... how about my tweets? No? Too bad haha.

10:16pm : Hitting up Social tonight in West Hollywood. Damn I'm tired! I can't keep up these days.

11:54pm : I am F*CKING drunk already. Waiting in line at Social. Another good night ahead. (And so it begins...)

12:02am : When ur tired, it's easier to get drunkkkk

12:42am : I should've...damn it. (lol at this one.)

12:54am : Sobriety is overrated. I can't wait to eat j-bos tonight!!!

1:14am : Yeeeeeuuuuupp!!

1:44am : @BrianObnoxious I'm missing ur warehouse sale I think :(. Loud & Obnoxious for life!!! (That was for you Brian. Check out L&O.)

1:44am : Eheheheheheheheheehhehehehehehehehehehehehheeh (2 tweets in 1 minute?)

2:31am : @jenn_bat hehehehehe hiyeeee (I always got love for my SF fam!)

2:32am : Driving home. For real, I'm good now. Don't believe me? Check in at 3:15 after I drop off some homegirls off.

I drove the girls (Emily, Eileen, Iris, and Francine) in Emily's car while Stephen and Cesar followed. We had to take the girls back to Cerritos. Unfortunately, the girls weren't exactly ready to leave... We needed food, pronto. Pitstop.


4:45am : @OnePeoplePrject @s0ulfreshhh @rufuku alright alright. We good. We chilled at Jack n the Box for an hour. Headin home now!! (DAMN CHECK THE TIME!!)

4:48am : During the rough times, sometimes it's best to count ur blessings and appreciate all that is good in ur life. Growth through experience. (What the emo??)

4:59am : I thought Eileen's little spray keychain was binaca. It was pepperspray. FML!!! (Seriously, that sh*t was game over for me. I was still recovering from the flu/cough and that didn't help at all.)

5:20 : I brought the newspaper in. It's too late. Gnite.


Wow. Probably my prettiest blogpost as far as text coloring goes at least.

No comments: