Thursday, July 30, 2009

This is a Story About Boy Meets Girl...

On Sunday I watched 500 Days of Summer with Stephen, Jason, and Bryan (no homo). It's still in the indie-type of availability, so we went to the theater near UC Irvine to watch.

Come on guys. Really?


A great story about love. I liked the underlying message in the end. Coincidence versus fate.

The main star is Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He's been in two of my favorite movies (not top 10 or anything, just movies I liked when I was younger).
10 Things I Hate About You (Damn check out that cast! The late Heath, Julia Stiles, Gabrielle Union, and Alex Mack ftw.)

Angels in the Outfield (Yeah, that's the same guy.)



This is kinda cool. I went to the official website and you can make a similar movie poster with 15 of your own pictures. The negative is that they put all the other crap over it and you can barely see the pictures since it's slightly faded.

No comments: