Monday, April 05, 2010

What One's Wearing: April 2 (Edwin x Jeff Edition)

I'm liking this segment for friends and fam. If you would like to be featured, LET ME KNOW!

I'd like to thank Edwin and Jeff for allowing me to post their steeze. These guys are the face of Blends San Diego and 5&A Dime.

Childish Gambino is just dope.

For Your Love Freestyle by Childish Gambino

Edwin is one of the realest dudes I've met. He's got a bright future ahead in the industry for sure. His style displays some real appreciation for the details.
-Creature beanie
-Oliver Peoples frames
-Double RL flannel
-Supreme skull necklace
-Double RL denim
-Old Navy socks
-New Balance 998s



Jeff's that dude that has tons of funny stories to tell. I love kickin' it at the shop and hanging out with him. He's lost quite a bit of weight from riding his fixie to and from his house. (WHO NEEDS P90X?! I do...) This is slightly different from his typical fishnet steeze.
-Goorin hat
-Lovewright Co. Califa shirt
-Lovewright Co. Raw Victory denim
-Converse All-Stars

No comments: