Saturday, July 12, 2008

20 Sneaker Pickup

Yesterday I stopped by AVNT/GRDE to kick it with Gio and Jabar.
"Hey Jomo what you doing here? Joe and Julz aren't coming by today!" -Jabar
"FUCK YOU JABAR! I'M YOUR FUCKING FRIEND NOW!" -me
Photobucket

Brimo came by to check out the shop too.
Photobucket

Jabar giving Brian his life story. Brimo and Jabar are friends.
Photobucket

The other day, Gio said he had a few pairs of SBs he wanted to get rid of. I told him to bring them to the shop. Gio and Jabar went to the car while I fucked around in the shop (I pulled some cash from the register).
Photobucket

::eyes widen::
Photobucket

19 pairs total...
Photobucket

Yup. All of them...
Photobucket

So where's number 20? Well I bought a pair of Union 180s from Ollie's listings. They were waiting at the doorstep when I got home. HOLLER!!
Photobucket


Don't worry, I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!

No comments: