Friday, July 18, 2008

Visitation Hours in Irvine

The other day Cesar and I paid a visit to Brian at UC Irvine to pick up the hair clippers (you know I gotta get a fresh line-up). Putting on my fresh outfit: Royal Rev tee and new kicks from Gio.
Photobucket

Cesar takes a picture of Brian's crotch.
Photobucket

And approves.
Photobucket

Irvine doesn't have much to offer. We watched some videos for a while on Cesar's computer.
Photobucket

Brian is a damn stingy bastard with these. "YOU CAN HAVE 2!"
We of course disobeyed. Surry bro. We owe you a new pack.
Photobucket

Brian checks out my Google tracker for the blog. That's right I'm watching you all...
Photobucket

We at least we got a good Rock Band session in.
Photobucket

My guitar = Hot fiyah
Photobucket

Rockin' out.
Photobucket

Brian's suitemate Alex aka Boggy aka Boggz likes to slam the drumset. The aftermath...
Photobucket

Apparently this isn't the first time its happened. We come up with a solution and basically put together a splint.
Photobucket

Good as new!
Photobucket

"JOMO, WE'RE F**KING HUNGRY."
Photobucket

Alrite so let's get some food, damn.
Photobucket

We check out the KFC/Taco Bell combo spot for some cheap food.
Photobucket

"I'M STILL F**KING HUNGRY."
Photobucket

Get your freak on.
Photobucket

Brian disapproves of my picture.
Photobucket

Cesar joins the fun.
Photobucket

This was probably the worst meal I've had in my life. Mashed potato bowl with popcorn chicken, cheese, and corn; cheesy gordita crunch, and 3 biscuits with honey. Gave me the Itis fo sho. And if you don't know the Itis, watch this video.
Photobucket

Before we left, we tried to get some wall climbing action in after watching this video of Brian in the hallways of Lluvia. Unfortunately, due to the Itis, Cesar and I were less than stellar. Brian's got some game, not gonna lie.
Photobucket

Hold it Brian, don't fall. Hold on I didn't turn the flash on. When his knees started to shake, I don't know who was more scared.
Photobucket

Brian for the win again.
Photobucket

Bye Brian!

No comments: