Monday, November 03, 2008

Nov 01: Zanzibar & Mira Mesa

For some reason, no matter what time or what I did the night before, on Saturdays I wake up at 9:00. Normally that's a good thing, but after a night of drunkeness, I wish I could just get an extra 2 hours. No matter though.

I headed over to Bumsville to say what's up to the girls.
Photobucket

None of them would fess up to who made this manatee of a croissant. That's not food. That's art!
Photobucket

Bummed that a dollar is only worth 48 minutes on this meter.
Photobucket

We met up with Toe-knee, Tristan, Megan, Cathy, and Alvin at Zanzibar to recap the night and catch up. TK squared.
Photobucket

What up blood! Cathy's not making a face. She was literally overwhelmed by everyone taking pictures at the table. "It really reminds me of high school." Well that's what happens when you're among the best bloggers of SD! (See the Bumsville Bitches, Alvinisms, TK of the Wildboyz, and of course mine!)
Photobucket

My breakfast: basil, mozzarella, and tomato omellete with sourdough toast, fruit, and seasoned potatoes.
Photobucket

Normally I tweak my pictures a little to make them look better, but this one is natural. WHY DIDN'T MY POTATOES COME WITH CHEESE!?!? :(
Photobucket

If you were a booger, she'd pick you.
Photobucket

It was such a beautiful day outside. Annabelle and I were paparazzying the group on our way to Blends. Making everyone famous.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Edwin was feeling a bit under the weather. Be sure to check out Segue Magazine!
Photobucket

Mark. And TK with his new mobile computer.
Photobucket

Hahahaha.
Photobucket

More beautiful scenery in SD. I spy a 5&A Dime stache.
Photobucket

Went back to Bumsville where I passed out for a good 2 hours (got my extra 2 hours!). Chilled at 5&A Dime until closing with Jay and Gee. Then headed over to Mira Mesa to check out the new pad.

Joe, Cindy, Fel, April, Bin... and I'm probably forgetting somebody all moved into a new spot in Mira Mesa. It's convenient because it's not too far from the freeway. I miss having my own place.
Photobucket

We got a tournament going for Madden '09 with a $3.00 buy-in. First up was Julz (Cowboys) vs. Guil (Giants). Final score was something like 42 to 27. It was a bad game for Julie Bear. "WE GOIN TO MCDONALD'S GIRL!" -Guil to Fel.
Photobucket

Then it was me and Joe. No pictures, but just know that Iggy is one of the dirtiest players in the game. Sneaky f*ck. He beat me pretty badly too.

The final (yes it was only a 4-man tournament) was Guil and Joe. It came down to the wire, but Joe prevailed. "LET'S GET YOGURT! Cindy you can get all the toppings you want." -Joe. These dudes are so romantic.
Photobucket

Once again it was really nice seeing you all again. I'll be back in SD in a few weeks.

I headed back to Anaheim after the house-warming party. With 30 minutes left in the day, I just wanna say a very happy 22nd birthday to my brother Brian. More pictures from Sunday will be up tomorrow!

No comments: