Sunday, November 02, 2008

Oct 31: Halloween at the House of Blues San Diego

I haven't been to San Diego all month which is kinda crazy considering I spent half of my summer there. It was good seeing you all again! Thanks Jay for letting me crash at the place and thanks to Bumsville for letting me steal some pictures for this post. No captions. Just names really.

The main stage.
Photobucket

Photobucket

5&A Dime hosted the Legends Lounge aka the Dungeon that night.
Photobucket

Flo on the serato & Scott.
Photobucket

Natalie, Annabelle, Josie, Terry.
Photobucket

Of course Tristan was in town for the party.
Photobucket

Klevster.
Photobucket

edROC.
Photobucket

Josie and Gian. Somehow, these two names are the 2nd most generated hits that lead to my blog.
Photobucket

Alvin. He got confronted by some bangers who asked if he was bloodin. "Nah man I'm a f*cking chipmunk! Do I look like I wanna fight?"
Photobucket

Guil(igan) and Fel.
Photobucket

Kimtan. Nice face dog.
Photobucket

Ollie. HADUKEN!
Photobucket

Julz. Somehow, this was a good choice of a costume for him.
Photobucket

Toe-Knee and Michelle.
Photobucket

Cindy and Mark Marcelo.
Photobucket

Joe Iggz and Bin.
Photobucket

The only picture that I'm in the whole night. I was pretty lazy (and drunk) that night. At least this one turned out good!
Photobucket

Once again many thanks to the fine people of Bumsville for letting me use some of these pictures. And sorry for the repeats. Be sure to check out their post as well.

No comments: