Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wii Fit for Life

Back into training at work, but at least I'm in Brea so the commute is the norm. Grabbed lunch today with some of my other average cost trainees at Chipotle and Yogurtland near CSUF: Casso, Lendel, and Dave.
Photobucket

Casso also left me a love note at my seat.
Photobucket

F*CK YOU CASSO! I know you like my bowling form. I will shank you soon.
Photobucket

At home, we finally got the Wii Fit going.
Photobucket

This thing is pretty crazy. It not only tells your weight, but it can sense your balance too!
Photobucket

Pretty good fitness age Brian!
Photobucket

Check out our trainer. She's so hot.
Photobucket

Wii Fit has games for yoga, aerobics, strength, and balance. What a crazy game.
Photobucket

Superman that ho!
Photobucket

One of the aerobics games: hula hoop.
Photobucket

HALFWAY THROUGH THE WORK WEEK!

1 comment:

fatjodz said...

thanks for the bday wish man! 30's the new 20, right?...right? c'mon man! lol