Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nov 14: Checkmate

On Friday I headed down to San Diego to help out 5&A Dime with an event the next day at UCSD. Stopped by the shop for a bit to kick it with Brandeezy. Nice mugshot kid. Wait you're not 21 yet?
Photobucket

Chatted up with Jay and Roxy too. Can your dog do this?
Photobucket

After we got all of our belongings together, I met up with Annabelle and we kicked it at Edwin's (Blends SD/Segue Magazine) spot for the night. When I heard they were playing chess, I got pretty excited.
Photobucket

My opponent for the night was Alvin of Alvinisms (and Willy's Workshop). He's re-ignited my love for the game. I had an early point lead, but in the end he took all my officers. Good game sir. At least I was able to redeem myself by taking you down in caps! Do you like his new beanie?
Photobucket

Edwin, Vincent (Willy's), Annabelle.
Photobucket

Picked this little guy up for $3 bucks. That's 20 pieces to the dollar! WHAT A DEAL!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then back to Bumsville. Meet Irish! Annabelle's love and joy.
Photobucket

Here we are singing a duet together.
Photobucket

Alvin needed a pair of shorts for the night. So of course he borrowed Terry's. (Not pictured: Alvin wearing the shorts).
Photobucket

My plan for that night was to not go out and just get some rest cuz the next day was gonna be a long one at UCSD and SDSU. Rather than getting to bed early, we ended up going on a YouTube marathon through Alvin's favorites clips until 4am! Ah well.

"Daddy stop touching me..."

What??

No comments: