Friday, March 20, 2009

Baby Party: 18+ Club @ Incahoots

I've got some time before I leave for Vegas, so might as well get this quick post up and be caught up! Last night Toe-Knee was hosting an event in Fullerton for the Stay Fresh 3-Year Anniversary. DJ Mark Marcelo (Mindzalike) came from LA to spin a set. And a few friends from SD were coming up too. Time to party.

But it was an 18+/21+ club! (And where do people keep getting the idea that Incahoots is for line dancing?) When I rolled up, there were 2 separate lines: 21+ and 18+. The young'n line had to be at least 10 times longer than our line. Sweeeet.... But it was seriously pure comedy being there. I think we were all thinking "What the f**k are we doing here?!?"

The music was crackin' though. The ambiance? It felt like a huge house party with the couches and underage drinkers inside, techno music and ravers outside, and a taco cart! What a random mesh of crap.


Some of the SD crew: Megz, Archie (Soulcal Influx), Jenn, Razo (Victory).


Yogi (Xclusiv).


Ran into my fam Derrick aka Dinky. He's young, but felt outta place too! Sorry you missed out on San Diego last week. Your fault!


Jeri Lee (Babe Blvd).


My SD gals.


Mindzalike's finest: DJ Mark Marcelo.


TK. Seriously man, last night was comedy with the 18+ kids. Sorry none of the babies were game.


The view from VIP.


I think we all got pretty drunk because we were kinda going insane with all the kids around. Mark's roommate Dunn said he saw his little cousin. Now you know that sh*t is weird. I don't remember taking this picture... And I guess I thought it was cool at the time?


The night overall was pretty hilarious and fun until my epic failmove at the end of the night. Shit happens. My bad.

Alright time to pack for Vegas. Sorry I won't be at U-31 Julz! I'll be at the next Mindzalike party for sure.