Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 23: A Minor Bay Invasion

On Monday, my homegirl Jenn (NSB.org x SF) was in town visiting while on her springbreak from SF State and brought along some of the heads I met back in February: Henry, Alan, and Wendy (I don't remember meeting Wendy though :\). They drove down in the morning and cruised around Diamond Bar and Los Angeles in the afternoon. While in Anaheim, Jenn makes it a priority to hit up her fave: Guppies! So my brother and I accompanied them (and regretted that we couldn't get popcorn chicken yet). Pictures courtesy of Brian.

Wendy and Jenn. I wonder if the backside picture will ever be posted...




Jenn is so emo.


Alan is really good with a point-and-shoot camera. You need to get a dSLR!


Jenn's hobbies: sneakers and eating!


Lent is almost over!


I ordered the pineapple fried rice. I didn't expect to get half of a pineapple! They also sprinkled dry shredded beef on top so I had to scoop the top off. FML.


And here's the large order of shaved ice with mixed fruit which is supposedly for 4 people. I think this could feed 12!


Bananas, strawberries, and.... watermelon?! (They ran out of mangoes.)


It's so... BIG! (That's what she said. Har har har har har har har har.)


About an hour later we made a pretty good dent into the ice/condensed milk mountain. But the mountain wins again.


Henry and Wendy.


Jenn and Alan.


My hand smells like pineapple.


We headed back home. Thanks Jenn for paying for the meal! The sneaky devil paid directly at the register during the meal without anyone noticing.


Whoa easy with the booty!


It was already a late night so we decided to just stay in and play Street Fighter 4 and Mario Kart!




Ummm... I forgot who won...


Slumber party in my room!! I love having guests over.


Unfortunately I had work the next day and couldn't chill with the SF crew the next day. I hope you guys made it to Roscoe's and Diddy Riese. Thanks for visiting again Jenn and friends! You're all always welcome in SoCal! Geez 3 meetups in a month?! Get outta here.

No comments: