Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dinner and a Movie

Committed to the blog...

Today I was pretty productive. A hard days work, followed by washing my car for the first time in a while! I found a lot of minor scratches and dents in the paint. I should keep my baby clean... :(

Afterwards, I got dinner with Diana for some good catchup time with our lives. We went to On The Border at the Tustin Marketplace.


This picture made me really hungry.


While we waited for our food we got to catch up on a lot of things going on in our lives. We don't really get the chance to talk that often except for a few insults online once and a while. She got some kinda margarita strawberry swirl drink and Dos Equis for me.


Diana's usually a really mean and sarcastic friend to me. (BTW, thanks for your comments from last week jerk!) But for some reason, she was a major goober today. It was a welcomed change in pace for once. See this? It's her goob smile.


Grilled avocado and red pepper enchilada with pesto. This was more like a quesadilla, but it was still really good.


After dinner, I met up with Bruce, Jasmine, Stephen and Bryan to catch a 10:15pm late showing of I Love You Man. Since these fools are always watching movies without me, I figured I'd hop on the ride this time.

I can't wait for this movie to come out!


The movie was hilarious! Jason Segel and Paul Rudd are nickname mumbling geniuses. The movie got out at 12:15. UGHHH SO LATE!


Movie crew.


I figured I'd better post this now because tomorrow I won't have time. TRAFFIC SCHOOL SUCKS! Goodnight.

No comments: