Monday, March 16, 2009

Rooftop BBQing in San Diego

So this trip to San Diego was pretty much on the fly. When I ran into Sheryl at the Hellz party on Tuesday, she told me she was heading down to SD. I considered the trip because I hadn't been down for a while and it would be nice to see some of the SD crew again. She then proceeded to tell me that she was bringing Denson, Mark, David, Russell and Angelo. O'RLY!? Well then we might as well make a nice family trip of it. The Contreras' have a really nice condo on the Petco Park premises (check this post), and the whole family was going down to help move furniture out because they found a renter for it. Trishia was gonna be down for sure, so I brought my brother Brian, and JenPen with me.

Pictures courtesy of Brian!

I was literally in Anaheim for about 2 hours. I had some time to unwind from my Los Angeles trip and before the beginning of the San Diego trip. When Brian got home from work, we picked up Jennifer and headed south.


We got there just before dinner started. Score. Denson aka Don-Don and Russell aka Muscle.


Me, Ninong Zee, and Brian.


P-Nut Butter. He likes to sh*t and pee on things.


Denson, Jennifer aka JenPen, and Trishia, the birthday girl!


Some stuff to barbecue.




David aka Drama. TWOOOO WEEEEEKS! EASY!!


We headed to the 7th floor to cook some food, relax and enjoy the scenery.


This was Brian's first time at the condo. He took advantage of it and snapped a lot of pictures.


This one is kinda freaky. It reminds me of the scene Mortal Kombat Movie when the sky gets dark and cloudy and Shang Tsung appears in the sky claiming he's come to possess your soul.


Ghostin.


Natural lighting is always best.


Tita Yolly, Trish and Jen. Jen's gettin' to PARTAY! I love this picture! Trishia's face is classic too.


Mark, David, and Mrs. Contreras manned the grill. We had chicken, steak, salmon, grilled veggies, corn, salad, and of course some rice.






Like father, like son.


BFFs.


So how are we all "related"? Mark, David, and Trishia are sibs as are me and Brian. Mark/David/Trish's dad is my godfather. Jen's mom is my godmother. My dad is Denson's godfather. David's godmother is my aunt. Denson's mom and Jen's mom are cousins. Ughh... Russell is a long time friend of Mark which makes him family automatically... Yeah, I'm probably forgetting a few relationships. But we're all family and that's all that matters.


Gettin' silly.


After cleanup we went back to the room to get our things together. We had another epic night ahead. Denson with the creeper status.


P-Nut again.


And sorry but the pictures from the rest of the night will take some time. Mark got a few shots on his camera. And this motherf*cker named "Guil" had my camera most of the night at Red Circle and took literally 100 pictures. So now I have to go through ALLLL of them to pic the ones for the blog. Thanks. No really thanks. I love it when people wanna blog for me. It makes it easier haha.

I'll get that post hopefully by tomorrow, if not Tuesday. Please excuse the delay.

Have a good week. :)

4 comments:

samantha duenas said...

who's puppy is that? thats exactly the dog i want to get awww

Mike D. said...

omg, that dog is awesome!

Mark said...

Nice post! I'm gonna miss our place. You forgot that your mom and Jens mom are my Godmothers, and Russ and Denson are butt-brothers.

Sam and Mike - P-Nut is my dog. Not sure if you exactly want a piss/deuce factory. LOL. Naw he's a good dog. An even better dog with soy sauce.

Mark said...

Follow his adventures: Search "P nut P nut" on Facebook.