Monday, March 23, 2009

March 20: Happy Birthday Brian! (Vegas Day 1)

Vegas once again. Haven't said no yet... (I should learn to.) No offense to you Bryan and your friends, but I'm so tired of Vegas haha. But it turned out to be a great weekend afterall. I hope you all had fun too.

We left around 7pm and got there by midnight. We were staying at the Encore. The room was nice, but the service was pure garbage. F*CK YOU STEVE WYNN! They gave us the wrong room number and we ended up knocking on someone else's door. Once we actually got to our room we started it off with a birthday cake for BVo.


Happy Birthday dude!


Yellow cake with fruit and frosting. Nice and light. And healthy?


The view from the 53rd floor. We were so high that everytime you went in the elevator, your ears would pop.


Jenny got Brian a wallet and put together a very nice scrapbook with the help of a lot of Brian's friends and family. Nice work Jenny! How long have you been together? ;)


Canon moment.


Then we got the party started. Drinks all around!


By the time we got out of the room it was probably 2am, so we only had time to just walk around the strip and just wreck sh*t up.


My gift to Brian: Double shot of Johnnie Walker Black and Coke. I broke my soda lent again! Whoops.


A lot of random people were in Vegas. I didn't get to see anyone I expected, but I did run into Bryan Ishi (UCSD Catering)!


Stephen was actually pretty good and didn't steal this weekend! Good for you dude. Looks like he found something in the planter. I'll give you $5 if you can guess what he picks up.


No way you guessed that! Looks like he pulled up a turnip Super Mario Bros 2 style. You look so happy!


Ok...


Alright that's enough...


Brucey B having the time of his life, sober.


Reza, Jasmine, and Matty. My name is not Efrain...




We headed back to the room to knock out. But not before practicing some Quest Crew moves. Stephen getting "hadukened" across the room.


This is definitely not Quest Crew stuff. This is authentic/vintage Bruce and Stephen being Bruce and Stephen. (Like a previous trip.)


NICE!


Some other highlights of the night include saying wussup to Kenny "The Jet" Smith (NBA on TNT) and Stephen playing "Play Action" with a stranger and almost getting stabbed. A pretty short and fun night, from what I remember... Part 2 posted... maybe tonight.

No comments: