Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dec 13: Walkin' Down Memory Lane

I spent my Saturday afternoon with my college dormmate David (check out his foodie blog) checking out the old campus and it's upgrades. We just so happened to both be in San Diego this weekend without any specific plans today.

First stop was Camp Snoopy.
Photobucket

705.
Photobucket

We checked out our old rooms. They tripled up the rooms now! I felt kinda weird taking pictures while there were 3 girls living in my old room so sorry no other pictures.
Photobucket

Behind our barrack was the backway to Foodworx through the canyon. The path used to have way more brush and debris, but it looks like it's been beaten down to an easier path now.
Photobucket

Price Center. A lot of old and new things here. This was one of the big projects.
Photobucket

This fancy new fountain.
Photobucket

Same gameroom where me and Neeraj would hustle.
Photobucket

Also dropped by UCSD Catering but they were closed. Found this sweet picture of Kyle, Jeff, and Alan.
Photobucket

The immense eucalyptus forest home to the Talking and Singing trees.
Photobucket

Geisel Library, named after the late great Dr. Seuss.
Photobucket

My old apartment, Earth Hall North!
Photobucket

The Sun God.
Photobucket

And of course Library Walk.
Photobucket


Sorry this wasn't much of an exciting post. David and I spent most of the time just reminiscing about old times back on campus. A lot of great memories here.

And I just came across some of these pictures that David sent me. Camp Snoopy was our old Counterstrike clan. (We will take on any clan. Cielo had nothing on us BIATCH!) Left to right, top to bottom: Jimmy, Me, David B, Neeraj, David K, Atipul. (What the f**k is Atipul??)
Photobucket

Our side of the dorm.
Photobucket

My old room! So pimp with the bunkbeds. Our room was the hotspot back in the day.
Photobucket

2nd year roommates. This time Duy! HI BUDDY!
Photobucket

A group picture from Christian and Hugo's party from 2005 I think? UCSD Catering baby!
Photobucket

No comments: