Sunday, December 07, 2008

Norebang!

After the Pacquiao fight we kicked it for a bit and watched some TV. These guys just finished taking the LSATs earlier that day and had a lot of... tension, to release.
Photobucket

We headed to the Yardhouse in Brea for some drinks and nachos. Bruce also had a bad day because the BC Eagles aren't going to the Orange Bowl. Sorry dude. Don't worry. 2009 will be a great year for all of us! Bloods vs Crips.
Photobucket

While we were chillin, some Journey songs come on at Yardhouse. Stephen and I come up with the great idea to go karaoking in Garden Grove. I'm not sure what the literal translation is, but "Norebang" is karaoking in small private rooms. I haven't gone Norebanging in a while, and somehow, I think we ended up at the same place that me, Cesar, James, John Wu, and Cindy Kim ended up at about 4 or 5 years ago.

More tension releasing.
Photobucket

Hyori Lee. Oooh baby.
Photobucket

Our room. It felt kinda bootleg because the disco light wasn't working, so we used the regular house lights inside. We think it's because of the fact that none of us are Korean that we may have gotten taken.
Photobucket

It also took us quite a while to figure out this damn menu. Freestyle rap?
Photobucket

It looks like these guys just got caught masturbating.
Photobucket

Good times. Next time, we hope to have more girls with us. 3 dudes singing alone in a private room isn't a good look.
Photobucket


But at least we had a good time. Well at least Stephen and I did. Bruce was miserable.

2 comments:

EagleEye2002 said...

I was sad? Dude, I had a blast. Just check out that picture above. Stevo was the one who said Worst Night Ever.

EagleEye2002 said...

By the way, that Jizz in my pants video may be the best video ever.