Monday, December 29, 2008

Dec 26: Le Special x Segue-Mag Party

I'm COMPLETELY lagging on the blog posts. It seems like everyone else has caught up on the Segue-Mag party.

An impromptu visit to San Diego was offered by Mark and David at the Christmas party a few nights before. I didn't have any plans so sure why not. It was also a family affair with Mark, David, Denson, Derrick, Philip, Russell and Angelo. I've known the first 5 dudes since I was born, and Russell and Angelo since high school. The drive down itself was pretty fun because we got to listen to Angelo's crazy stories from high school and college, and we also got to reminisce over the old family parties back in Fullerton and Anaheim.

We stayed at Mark and David's parent's condo AT Petco Park. This place is BALLIN! And there will be more pictures of the spot later.
Photobucket

Meet the "Ratio Killer" crew. Denson (aka Don-Don) & Mark.
Photobucket

Russell, Derrick (aka Dinky), & Philip (aka Prince Philip).
Photobucket

Angelo (aka Yams).
Photobucket

And David, aka The Chef, aka Johnny Drama.
Photobucket

The great thing about the spot is that it's walking distance away from all the bars and clubs. Ray, Donette, and April meet us at the condo and we hit up a Mexican bar for a quick drink. Dink finally got me the drink he owed me from 8 months ago. Better late than never.
Photobucket

I'm not wasted yet. I swear.
Photobucket

You can play the guessing game with us. Guess who's actually related and who's not.
Photobucket

Group shot.
Photobucket

Then we headed to Onyx/Thin for the Segue-Mag release party. I didn't snap a lot of pictures so here are the few from my camera and Mark's cam.

Many thanks to Toe-Knee for hooking it up with a bottle in the VIP!
Photobucket

Everyone having a good time.
Photobucket

I always thought Denson looked like Xzibit minus the cornrows. He'll pimp yo ride.
Photobucket

WUTTUP GUIL! I haven't seen this fool in months. You still reading the blog while at work?
Photobucket

The Gaslamp Killer rockin' Thin.
Photobucket

Small world. I just met April at Alvin's Sweet Twenty-Six and here she is again with Ray and Donette.
Photobucket

Onyx was off the hook, minus the technical difficulties at the end of the night. No worries Julz. I tried to get a good shot of the crowd but it was ruined. BITCH GET DOWN! Just kidding. Love ya Annabelle.
Photobucket

A few more drinks...
Photobucket

And Mark ends up f**king the table.
Photobucket

The Ratio Killer crew is DONEZO!!!
Photobucket

The crew gets split up and David, Derrick, Mark, and Philip head back to the condo.
Photobucket

Myself, Russell, Angelo, and Denson head back to Ray's for some pizza and beers. We took a taxi-cab bike for 5, with 7 people. (DAMN NO PICTURE!)
Photobucket

More picture fun with April. You've been added to the blog list. (april says.)
Photobucket

Russell ends up passing out at Ray's and the rest of us head back up to the condo. And thanks to Russell, we all get an 8AM wakeup call to let him back into the condo. Thanks bitch.
Photobucket

Good morning Mark. With the help of us and his camera, he was able to recollect some memories. Most of the crew doesn't even remember leaving the club and walking home.
Photobucket

The view from the balcony of the condo. I could get used to this.
Photobucket

Some other dudes I saw at the Segue-Mag party were the 5&A Dime crew, Wildboyz, Mindzalike, the rest of Bumsville, and of course my man NASH (Univ) who just turned 21!! Happy birthday dude! I'll post pictures from the photobooth once they're up.

I really should have gotten this up Saturday as nothing much went on except eat and sleep. My bad. BBQ pictures up soon!

No comments: