Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My NSB.org Secret Santa Gift Is Here!

Some of the admins, mods, and premium members of NSB.org collaborated to have the Second Annual Secret Santa Exchange for the forum. I missed out last year because I was a Scrooge so this time around I was sure to make up for the lost year. My gift came in already and I'm pretty sure I know who it's from. It's definitely from overseas so whoever sent this spent a buttload to just ship it over. I appreciate it dude! I'll be good though and wait till it's closer to Christmas.
Photobucket

I haven't shipped my gift out yet, but it's going out soon. If you're reading this, I hope you like 5&A Dime tees. BUAHAHHA...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what an awesome idea! its incredible you guys manage to see this through, despite such a big network :) kudos!