Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What One's Wearing: Huf Satin Sk8-Hi Vans x Yardhouse

I just can't stop wearing Vans these days.
Photobucket

My friend Aeshna is back in town for a few days. I haven't seen her in almost 2 years! It was good seeing you all today!

We got a few drinks at the Yardhouse. Cactus coolers and Alaska Amber.
Photobucket

Stephen giving the most unmotivated toast.
Photobucket

As the night wore on, several others dropped by and we chilled until closing. Bruce, Jenny, Helen, Stephen.
Photobucket

Savith, Aeshna, Michael, Sejal, myself.
Photobucket

Aeshna's heading back up to NorCal tomorrow to visit family and the back to NY. She'll also be travelling throughout Israel, Dubai, and... I forgot, from February through June. Hopefully I get a chance to visit NY before you leave. Have a fun and safe trip Aesh!

No comments: