Saturday, December 06, 2008

Let Me Upgrade You...

Part 2 of this post, with some other upgrades.

Upgrade #1: After the recent fires on our hill, our parents thought it would be a good idea to fix up our gazebo in the backyard. No "before" pictures. Just this work in progress. The roof previously was weathered away and this new one will be more fire resistant.
Photobucket

Upgrade #2: Brian's new 17" Dell laptop came in today. It's a celebration bitches.
Photobucket

Hah. Look at my mom...
Photobucket

Congrats bro. Do you smell what The Rock is cookin?
Photobucket

Upgrade #3: New wallmount for my room. My dad's a regular Tim "the Toolman" Taylor.
Photobucket

Wahoo!!
Photobucket

Upgrade #4: An upgrade from my 32". UGHHHH SON!!!
Photobucket

Oh baby. This looks good...
Photobucket

Like I said, what the f**k is a recession?


Let's go Pacman!

No comments: