Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Eve 2009: House of Blues SD


This is where I'll be to start off 2009.

CLICK HERE to purchase your limited $20 presale tickets online. Tickets are also available at the HOB box office (6th Ave) or at 5&A Dime (located at the corner of 8th Ave & G St).

For more information check out www.VictoryNightlife.com.



And this is officially the last post of 2008. The year has had it's major downers, but with plenty of uppers to make up for it and then some. I'll have a year in review of my blog posted soon enough. 2008 has been really good to me, but I can't wait to see what 2009 has to offer. Life only gets better with experience.

Everyone please be safe wherever you go and in doing whatever you do. Don't drink and drive. SEE YOU IN THE '09!

No comments: