Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dec 18: Egg Noggin

Thursday night a majority of my training group from work (whom I've known for almost 2 years now!) got together for the holidays to enjoy some drinks and each other's company. We all work on different teams now, so we don't get the opportunity to get together like this often anymore. (Wow was this really the last time??) Many thanks to Yvonne and her mom for being such great hostesses and allowing us to use their house.

The spread: cheese, crackers, deli meat, spinach dip, homemade mac n cheese, wines and other various drinks.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Peter serenaded the group with some old school lounge tunes. The boy can sing I tell ya.
Photobucket

Actin' foolish.
Photobucket

Lizel and I never had egg nog before. I haven't really been missing much...
Photobucket

Blake and I are the most gangsta dudes at work. I didn't know we were doing our hardcore faces. Whoops.
Photobucket

Lizel and I started on the very same day as progressive hires. To say we get along well is an understatement. Homegirl for life!
Photobucket

Take two. Love ya!
Photobucket

The newly weds Verna and Phil.
Photobucket

Peter and I playing with some new toys.
Photobucket

At the end of the night we each got a random white elephant gift provided by Yvonne, Rosalba, and Verna.
Photobucket

I got coloring stuff! What's with my glass eye??
Photobucket

Lizel got chocolate in a snowman container. Verna got Elf! Jealous!
Photobucket

Peter got... a sword. "What the F**K am I supposed to do with this thing?" -Peter.
Photobucket

Casso got a Barry Manilow CD. Yvonne's mom got a picture frame.
Photobucket

Blake got.... me.
Photobucket

Goofy group picture!
Photobucket

Fun times indeed. We're hoping to plan Solvang Trip Pt 2.
Photobucket

Goodnight Blake.
Photobucket

No comments: