Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hoodrat Sh*t: Sorry Terry!

So I gave a little preview at the end of my Bar 923 post of some "hoodrat sh*t" we pulled earlier that night.


So a few of us were chillin' at Bumsville (Julz, Klev, Judy, Annabelle) and I was checking Terry's Facebook status which said something along the lines of "Blah blah blah I LOVE NEW YORK blah blah blah." So I said hey let's bomb her wall, with the intentions of just posting crap on facebook. Klev just said how messed up that would be to mess up Terry's actual room. Then the gears started cranking...

A box full of old HoB Halloween Massive flyers... scotch tape... and an empty room...


Boom.


Boom.


Boom.


Boom. (Hahahaha damn I'm gonna go to hell.)


Nice penis Julz! (pause)


While cleaning up, we found this brown baby among Terry's belongings...


"SUCK ME BEAUTIFUL!"


If you haven't seen it yet, check out Julz's feature on 5Dtv: Male Model.


Creepy as sh*t!!


We love you Terry! BUT DON'T EVER LEAVE US! Buahahahaha! Welcome back.

No comments: