Monday, April 13, 2009

What One's Wearing/Eating: Easter Edition!

Happy Easter! I wore the most pastel-like shoes yesterday: Blue Supreme dunk high samples. Brian rockin' a pair of Haze dunk lows.


DontEvenJerk!


So our first official day off the no-meat/soda diet (yea I know I cheated on the meat a little the day before). Brian and I were definitely on the same page: Carl's Jr. The latest and greatest creation was is the Bourbon Burger which was a patty with lettuce, tomato, swiss cheese, bacon, onion straws, and bourbon sauce. Money. We of course upgraded to the six-dollar portion size.


This was a knockout punch. I gotta have this again!


We were supposed to go to dinner at Wood Ranch too, but this meal was enough for the rest of the day. Brian also got me a shirt from work.


Go ahead. I'm waiting...

2 comments: