Sunday, January 04, 2009

What One's Wearing: Nike Dunk SB Diamond x Dim Sum

Once again, with NSB.org lacelocks.


After Sunday mass, I grabbed some dim sum with my brother and friends.


The usual suspects. Brian & Stephen.


Brucey.


This is acutally the first time i've tried the baked version of siapao. I usually get the steamed kind. This is just as good!


Shrimp noodles.


Pork balls, shrimp balls, and spare ribs.


Ending the meal right with my favorite dessert: egg tart.


My fortune. Oh really now!?


Afterwards we hit up Best Buy to make some returns, exchanges, and to check out the digital SLRs. Should I go with Canon or Nikon?



And spotted this video on Ollie's blog. Looks like he and Kimtan getting ready for the Chargers/Steelers game in the PA. I just like this screenshot of Kimtan screaming his head off. Give em hell in Pittsburgh.


Now that the Colts are out, Peyton has a few extra weeks to shoot some extra commercials and skits. This will always be one of my favorites.

1 comment:

cous said...

the tiffany's a classic I wish mine look that good they are done for i worn then out....